Laser Show Controller
The Lasergraph DSP is a specialized computer with its own proprietary system software which was developed for the particular requirements of laser projections. The two main components - hardware and software - are developed and manufactured at our premises. It is designed for use in a network.
Since its introduction to the market more than 25 years ago this laser show controller has been developed continually, so today the Lasergraph DSP Mark 2 is an outstanding control system for laser show and multi-media applications.
Lasergraph DSP Series
The following devices (hardware) are available for the Lasergraph DSP series:
- Lasergraph DSP compact for controlling of one laser projector in 19-inch metal housing
- Lasergraph DSP compact dual for controlling of two laser projectors in 19-inch metal housing
- Lasergraph DSP travel for controlling of one laser projector in light plastic housing -
designed for mobile applications
- Lasergraph DSP compact PCB for integration into our laser projectors (PHAENON, BLITZ, BLIZZARD)
Lasergraph DSP Software Level
Three different software levels are available for all hardware platforms:
Playback of DSP laser shows, the shows are not editable.
The Lasergraph DSP Playback is a low cost controller which especially makes setups with several Lasergraph DSPs more affordable.
Programming, editing and playback of DSP laser shows.
The Production Suite includes the full version of Lasergraph DSP operating software, several powerful software components as well as numerous extras.
Mark 2 Licensor*
Programming, editing and playback of DSP laser shows
A Lasergraph DSP with Mark2 Licencor level can generate a temporary editing license for one or more Playback unit(s) in a network. The Playback unit(s) immediately become(s) (a) fully editable Lasergraph DSP(s) as long as the network connection exists.
*) The software level Mark 2 Licensor can also be installed on existing Lasergraph DSP Mark 2 systems (compact Mark 2 + PCB, compact dual Mark 2, travel Mark 2, workstation Mark 2)
through an upgrade. Please ask your dealer about the relevant conditions.
LaserAnimation provides free software updates for 12 months (from date of delivery) for each newly bought Lasergraph DSP.
After 12 months it is necessary to purchase a software upgrade. For this the following conditions apply:
- An upgrade of all releases until the end of the current year costs 300 EUR (excl. VAT) per Lasergraph DSP.
- For clients with several Lasergraph DSP controllers there are volume discounts.