- First Full Color Laser Projector Based on AVB
Following comprehensive redesign of the prototype PHAENON Accurate LaserAnimation can now offer the first full color laser projector which uses the new revolutionary IEEE 802.1 AVB standard for streaming of laser images via LAN.
Managing Director M. Sollinger: "We think this will change the way laser shows are produced, stored and operated. Laser display data is treated in the same way as audio data i.e. laser images can be used like samples and modified in terms of size and color. We hope this will open laser to a much wider range of artists, since no special laser show programming knowledge is necessary."
- Two Artistic ILDA Awards for LaserAnimation
- 1st place for the light art and laser performance "Deep Web"
- 3rd place for the laser show "Empire State of Mind"
New DSP Release Dated 2016-10-17
New features and enhancements:
- The LoopCnt window now displays the absolute time.
- New trickfilm command to limit the frame rate available.
- In connection with the new release of "LGRemote" an adaption of the desktop resolution of the Lasergraph DSP to the screen resolution of the PC is possible now.
- Enhancement of Master/Slave operation
Review Lasergraph DSP Usermeeting & Workshop performed on 10/14/2016
New Free Show Named "Fernweh"
Excellent beam show for 3 Lasergraph DSP channels; Design & Music by
Stephan Rieck → FernwehPreview.lpv
Award for 700 Taipans
The current level of 706 integrated Taipan laser modules would achieve a cumulative laser power of 3,816.5 Watt!
Fall - Audio Visual Laser Installation Created by Robert Henke
- Presented during L.E.V. Festival Gijon Spain April 28 2016 - May 4 2016
- Used laser units: 2 PHAENON X RYGB 30000
Yvette Mattern: Global Rainbow Installation in Berlin
Support of this project by providing special laser systems named "PHAENON Rainbow"
At the start of this year's project the laser units beamed the colors of the rainbow into the evening sky over Berlin from 27 to 30 April 2016.
- New Version Lasergraph DSP Software Dated 2016-03-22
The new Lasergraph DSP system software release introduces new color settings for a more modern appearance of the Lasergraph DSP. For this dark colors were used which are rich in contrast nonetheless, making working in low ambience lighting much more comfortable. The user can now choose from four different new color settings, "Carbon" (Standard), "Basbon", "Carbots" and "Darklux".
Further improvments → Release Notes!
- Extract PLS 2016
We presentd on our booth
- the new PHAENON X Mini
- the new software level for the Lasergraph DSP
- the new Lumia glass grating creating the Blur effect
- the "Fat Beams"
Deep Web - Most Spectacular Exhibition During CTM Festival 2016 in Berlin
The world premiere of Deep Web from February 2nd to 7th 2016 as part of the CTM festival was an overwhelming success, mainly for lighting artist Christopher Bauder and composer Robert Henke, but also for the different teams which supported and accompanied this installation.
A matrix of 175 lit spheres hanging on motorized winches as well as the beams from 12 installed high-power laser projectors formed a structure of lines and dots hovering in space with ever changing colors and movements. The laser-lit spheres moved in synchronous choreography with the composition (8 channel surround sound) by Robert Henke.