First Full Color Laser Projector of the Well-Known PHAENON Series with Ethernet AVB Support
This projector was designed for all laser applications without elaborate installation, e.g. for exhibitions which are presented in different locations in a short period of time.
All components are integrated in compact, ultra-light carbon housing and the projector can be used in the studio, on stage or wherever you want.
Via the LAN AVB interface on the projector, studio equipment e.g. a mixing console for audio, video can be connected directly.
Signal sources with an ILDA compliant output can be connected too.
The PHAENON accurate is based on a high value laser module consisting of red, green and blue laser diodes which is developed and manufactured by LaserAnimation.
The laser diode driver "LDT triple" developed by LaserAnimation guarantees a completely balanced projection picture. All color curves are calibrated so that mixed colors do not change when fading in or out.
The required laser safety is ensured by interlock loop and internal scan fail safety circuit. Furthermore, the optional beam blocker set can be used to limiting the laser output in order to protect the audience in a certain area.
Monitoring of important functions and adjusting of operating parameters are easily possible using the intuitive "LA Toolbox" software installed on PC or Mac computer.
- Built-in laser module "White 7000" with R 1,6 W I G 2 W I B 4 W
Typical wavelenghts: 638 nm I 520 nm I 445 nm
- Laser power: 2800 mW true white D65, 7600 mW @ source
- Laser diode driver "LDT triple" guarantees long life time as well as perfect projection
- CT 6210H X, Y scanners with LaserAnimation's time-tested Turbo Scan drivers guarantee an excellent projection quality
scan system speed: 40 k ILDA 8°, maximum projection angle: 80° (typical 50°), reaction time (2° opt. step): < 0.2ms, aperture: 4 mm
- AVB interface for streaming ILDA Data via Ethernet
- Projector control by "LA Toolbox" software (included)
- Analog ILDA interface
- Material / Dimensions:
- Carbon housing
- Weight: Approx 5 kg
- L x W x H: 331 mm x 154 mm x 105 mm
High quality plastics boxes for comfortable transport:
- bwh box 4000: 385 mm x 265 mm x 165 mm (L x W x H)
- Systainer T-Loc 3: 396 mm x 296 mm 210 mm (L x W x H)